NOTE: CDL UPDATES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
CDL provides a update service that sends literature database searches to
you through e-mail. Your searches are saved in a user account, or
"profile." To create a new profile:
1) Go to the CDL website.
2) Click "Profile" at the left side of the screen.
3) Click on "Set Up Personal Profile."
4) Fill out the forms.
5) Once you are registered, go to "New Search" at the left side of the
6) The top of the screen should say "Personal Profile: On." Do a search:
typically, this is a MEDLINE search.
7) After completing the search, press the "Create Update" buton, and
follow the instructions. Your update will be created.